Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Kitchen Menace




I am not the one who threw all that stuff on the floor. While I cook, Fat Baby finds infinite ways to amuse himself in the kitchen. When he learned how to sit up, he used to open the bottom drawer on the left and unfold all the kitchen towels. When he learned how to pull himself up on his knees and scoot around the floor, he found the drawer he is currently sitting in. This is the drawer where I keep all my teas. Fat Baby, as you can see, likes very much to throw the boxes of tea all over the floor so that I step on them while I stand at the stove.

Just yesterday, he threw everything out of the bottom drawer and crawled in it. As if that wasn't bad enough, he then stood up in the drawer and found that he could reach the counter, where he proceeded to try and RIP the pages out of the cookbook I was using.

The cooking conditions are getting nearly unmanageable around here.

No comments: